Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's the deal with school Lunch?

Blog- What’s the Deal with School Lunch?

By:Kazimir Hardy

What up MMIB!! My name is Kazimir and I have something to address about the school lunch. Why don’t we get better lunch than the lunches we get? We deserve better. Almost every week we have a meal from the previous week and that meal would be admitted into the next week lunch menu. Why can’t we go to off-campus to get lunch? Are we not trustworthy enough? There are some people in MMIB that deserve to go off campus. Some kids are trustworthy to go off campus the school should recognize those people so that they can eat better food than the school’s meal. What do you think we should do besides off-campus lunch? I think we should be able to pick an order of some sort of what we want for lunch in our menus. I’m a freshman and on my first day we had nachos and every week since then, we have had nachos or tacos every week. I’ve had so many meals with tacos or nachos that I don’t even eat those meals any more.
Sometimes the school lunch is nasty and I see people throw their lunch away and I would see them later on that day I hear or they tell me that they are hungry and can’t wait to get home to eat something good. In growing power they leave campus with a staff member from MMIB and when they come back they and sometimes they get to go to a fast food restaurant for lunch. It’s no problem to me because I’ll be able to do that soon but right now it seems unfair because they walk down the halls with their soda cups and fast food eating and some kids had to eat nasty fish or chicken while others eat fast food.I asked one of the kitchen staff members why we have ea

No comments: